Bargins At The Reptile Expo!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leahellem

Reaction score
Hey guys i went to my first reptile expo today was awesome grabbed some really great bargins my reps got really spoiled today :) was just wondering if anyone knew if the supplys and so on would be even cheaper tomorrow as its the last day or will it be the same as today im thinking of goin back just incase there slash prices even more due to last day :/

Hehe - chances are there will be lots of great sales tomorrow arvo so stuff doesn't have to be packed up and taken back to the shop...much easier if stuff is bought and taken home by others! (I'm going back tomorrow to check out the sales...lmao)

Really maybe will have to pay a late visit again, random question do you know who i could see bout getting my hands on ridge tail and red phase beardies grabbed then cards today but no go with replys

have a chat to brenda at just lizards ( the display with the coffin) or the wally crew ( michelle dean and dylan were manning it today that i saw) also iv heard a rumour that prices will be dropped drastically at the pet city ( i think) stall near the end of the expo..

Pet City (shop) had cheaper prices than Pet Crazy (expo), maybe that's why!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was pet city at the expo too?? to be honest i cant for the life of me remember what any of the stalls were called... the one down the back near the loos had a 3-4ft ( not sure which) reptile enclosure for $175 which i thought was pretty good.... but the stalls near wally i didnt think the prices for tanks were that great...about the same as the pet shop i go to on the sunny coast. but i did get a few hides rocks water bowls etc for pretty cheap.. the pet shop stall near stein enclosures had the 3d backgrounds for $30 which i thought was very cheap! i think the cheapest iv seen them is $60 here :/

No, pet city was not there.

I get most prices cheaper at shops!

ie all shops I rang in south Brisbane had 4ft Reptile One Saburra for $150.
Sand at expo > 10kg was dearer than 20Kg at shop!!
Most hides and all lights by pet crazy were dearer at expo too..

P.S. backgrounds and food was cheaper though.

Last edited:
$150 for a 4ft thats amazing!!!! i picked up a 1.5x2ft reptile tank from my local shop for $155 on sale :/

alot of the prices were way cheaper then what iv seen so i was happy with that but im keen to find somewhere cheaper!

where is pet city?

Pet City > Wishart

Pet crazy most expensive along with pet barn!

P.S my typo, just checked my research notes and Saburra 120 (4ft) was in fact $195 on sale, all over south Brisbane.

I built my own 4ft for less than 150, that's where confusion risen, sorry.

Last edited:
i just checked out their page on google. says they have albino blueys. might have the check them out if their still there when i go down, but ill bet their a pretty penny! lol.

swear the sunny coast has such high prices compared to other places!!! i think when i rung around the shops on the coast looking for fuzzie rats the cheapest i could find was 25 for a 3pack.

Yeah 5 of them for $1400 each!!!

5 fuzzies 16 bucks at shop or 6 fuzzies for $10 at expo!

Last edited:
My eastern bluey cost $50 at pets unleash... (couldn't find a breeder)

I was happy as most shops have them for around $100!

iv got a mate whos breeding nxt season, considering picking up a bub from himbut im getting a gecko in the nxt few months so i think ill cool it until the coastal im babysitting for 6 months goes to her new home lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back