2 deg this morning....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starr9

Reaction score
So it was 2 deg when I crawled out of bed this morning here!!! Not going to lie, I was super tempted to get in Charli's enclosure with her on her heat tile!!!! Pitty I'm way to big :cry:!

Up side its 8 here now and my cat decided to warm my lap up for me!!! Now if only I can teach him to bring me more coffee!!!

So how cold was it were ever you are this morning?!?! A friend in Clermont reported 0.5 deg :shock: ..... Glad Im not her!!!!

Its-5 here in Yass New South Wales this morning .... I've got two heaters going trying to warm the main living area up, If I didn't have to be up to get the kids and hubby off to school and work would be a perfect snuggle in bed day!

Bhaha your worried about 2 degrees in the morning? :lol: come to Tassie ;)

Yass? That's actually pretty close!! Have you ever heard of Barmedman?

Yass? That's actually pretty close!! Have you ever heard of Barmedman?

lol to tell the truth no i hadn't I just used google, google is your friend lol

Last edited:
You should try South Otago then... Just talking about it will send reptiles into hibernation! Plus it's meant to snow later on today!

try camping wen its -2 degrees and you wake up and your water bottle is frozen all the way through

For me it was 8 degrees. I am on the river on the Sunshine Coast. I know out at Landsborough it reaches below 0 in winter....Funny tho, apart from the last 4 days the Sunshine Coast has been perfect for winter. Warm enough to comfortably wear bordies and a tee shirt, but recently the temp has dropped!

You should try South Otago then... Just talking about it will send reptiles into hibernation! Plus it's meant to snow later on today!

Hence why I always do my NZ trips in summer! And some days are still too cold for me haha

it was 5 here this morning, then on the weather report they predicted a top of 15 all day, then went straight to Darwin weather: MINIMUM OVERNIGHT 15! Arghhh......... lol

pretty warm here in the morning but as the day progressed cold colder and now its 5:40 pm and im absolutly freezing luckily my puppy has decided to fall asleep on my feet :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back