Finally !!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jinjajoe

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The warm QLD days are here !!!

Attachments

• DSCF1300.jpg
    DSCF1300.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCF1301.jpg
    DSCF1301.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCF1303.jpg
    DSCF1303.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCF1305.jpg
    DSCF1305.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCF1306.jpg
    DSCF1306.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCF1308.jpg
    DSCF1308.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCF1309.jpg
    DSCF1309.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 216
he has a really good grip on her doesn't he! She isnt going anywhere in a hurry.

Is this the first year you have done this pairing?

Awesome mate! Hope all goes well for you.
I don't have much knowledge with blue-tongues, but was wandering what offspring this pairing would produce? Would they be half melanistic and half albino?

-Harrison

time will tell....... I don't know myself......
the litter will be 100% het for both melanism & albinism..... but their appearance ????

Joe. Bloody ecstatic for you. I know how many years you have been trying to do this combo. If theres any spare bubs (highly unlikely. Lol) dont forget about me. Haha

Exciting times Jinjee :p I hope you get everything you want from them and more!!!

You have the nicest lookin blueys i've seen :) dont get a fat head though k hehe

Good work

Joe, thanks for sharing photos of your 2 bluey's mating together, l hope it all goes well best of luck in breeding your 2 awesome looking Eastern Blue-Tongues.:).

Last edited:
im actually curious as to what they will look like. when i think about it i havnt seen any pictures before. make sure you post pics!!!!!!!! good luck and i hope something interesting happens :)

im actually curious as to what they will look like. when i think about it i havnt seen any pictures before. make sure you post pics!!!!!!!! good luck and i hope something interesting happens :)

You are curious !! I think it's the most exciting combo in Aussie Herping.... & it is 100% pure Auzzie and 100% pure Eastern unlike the countless debates around Morelia combos with issues that have been more than discussed in other threads.

Has this really not been done? I would have thought with the amount of both out there someone would have done it already? Cool stuff!

I'm not 100% sure.... However most albino Blueys are bred from
hets.... Meaning the albinos whilst being a fairly robust morph tend to be quite literally clueless when it comes to breeding. There would only be say 10 proven albino animals out there at the absolute most. So with this in mind it isn't surprising.

Cheers for explaining jinjajoe!! Very exciting stuff then!! Hope it all goes well!!

Well done. Very exciting indeed. I know it's a far way off yet, but it will be exciting to see what the offspring produce down the track. Goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back