Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is easy just breed an albino jaguar with a green and breed the offspring together if they are viable.
Yee of little faith

Albino X Jags have been bred this year.

Albino Jag to breed, 2-3 years.
+
Baby jagpondro het born. Take 2-3 years for males and 3-4 years for females. So lets say 3.
+
The likely variable between the two matings wont work, add 2 years.
=
8 years, 75% Carpet x GTP albinosWhich brings us to 2020

I stand by my rational comment.

Some nice Jags and crosses! Keep the pics coming.

50% Diamond x Jungle - Will be paired up with the same Jungle as the Caramel Jag. Hope to keep the tipping but gain more yellow in the pattern.
7116970125_ba513db571.jpg

Thanks for posting this because this snake just convinces me even more that our Sniper is in deed a mix
I bought her as a jungle but I'm sceptical... any opinions welcome..
I figure I'm the third owner mainly due to her attitude 100% strike rate lol...
and when I got her I was told she came from Kamm on here?
Maybe you can give me a little more history if you did breed her please... oh and I was told she's around two maybe 2 1/2 years old...thanks

Attachments

• Sniper soaking.jpg
    Sniper soaking.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 144
  • Sniper 0412.jpg
    Sniper 0412.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Sniper Colours after shed.jpg
    Sniper Colours after shed.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Great to see the latest pic of the albino jag Col.
Good luck Scott with your breeding season.

Heres a jungle jag sibling male.
01as09resized.jpg

and heres its sibling brother a jungle jag.
00a1a03.jpg

Jag and its sib.

Attachments

• IMG_3979.jpg
    IMG_3979.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3970.jpg
    IMG_3970.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_3960.jpg
    IMG_3960.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 134
I love the Diamon X Bredli, Do you have more pictures of this one? beautiful!
Unfortunately, I don't have any more photo's of this girl as she passed away from being egg bound :(

But here are a few of her that I have on my Flickr Account.
Some may already be posted in this thread.
5711655073_9480a90c0b.jpg

5711655009_725e1ef504.jpg

6295852765_463b4eabda.jpg

Thanks.

I havent posted anything in quite some time!! Bout time I get on with it!!

This little fella doesnt have the most intriguing pattern.. But the yellow is really coming through for 7 months!!! Cant wait to get him back over another super yellow jungle!!

IMG_0014.png

IMG_0018-1.png

weird question but if i were to ever breed a bredli cross diamond what temps would the hatchies be kept at. eg diamonds need UV and Bredli's dont so would they need it or not. Bredli need different temps to diamonds and if you cross them do you keep the temps at the lower range or the higher range. I probably will never im just interested, thanks.

weird question but if i were to ever breed a bredli cross diamond what temps would the hatchies be kept at. eg diamonds need UV and Bredli's dont so would they need it or not. Bredli need different temps to diamonds and if you cross them do you keep the temps at the lower range or the higher range. I probably will never im just interested, thanks.
I heard that the Diamonds and UV lights thing is debatable. My vet even said not to worry about it. My Daimond has no UV light and is very healthy according to the vet. Anyhow back on topic. Stunning animals everyone.

Hypo Bredli jag that just shed. Looking forward to working with this animal next year.

Attachments

• Hypo Bredli Jag 1.JPG
    Hypo Bredli Jag 1.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 380
Cheers Mick,
here he is with one of his future partners, she is a caramel hypo bredli jag. Will also be pairing him with an albino jag and a few others.

Attachments

• pic 2.JPG
    pic 2.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 291
  • alb jag 7 months.JPG
    alb jag 7 months.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 278
Latest pic of my Tiger jungle jag male aged about 7 months old.
0011Tigerjagmaleresized.jpg

Ill have another clutch of these dew to hatch about xmas time from different parents .
See below.

Heres the breeding pair from this seasons Tiger jag project they are not the parents of the one above .
This seasons offspring should be more extreme in there "reduced striped patterns" .
Lemon striped jag male.
0a1t05.jpg

My Gold Tiger jungle female.
007tigerfemaleresized.jpg

cheers
Roger

My new guy i just got yesterday from Neville. Just snapped a few quick shots before i put him away to rest easy and settle in. Very happy not to mention Neville was by far my most helpful breeder i have bought from, i'm sure ill be getting more from him in the near and distant future.
8 months old, Jungle Jag. Not the best photos didnt want to mess around to much.

iphone sort 701.jpgiphone sort 702.jpg

Last edited:
The diamond jungle is stunning. Just outta curiosity how much would one of those cost?

31b064b1-9841-79c5.jpg

This my 25% coastal 25% jungle 50% Darwin. Still only about 4 months old with a beautiful temperament.

Last edited:
hypothetical question, would you be able to cross a jungle jag with an albino darwin?? and what would the first generation end up as? assuming hets for albino, jags and sibs? (if this is a silly question i apologise)

hypothetical question, would you be able to cross a jungle jag with an albino darwin?? and what would the first generation end up as? assuming hets for albino, jags and sibs? (if this is a silly question i apologise)

Im not sure but taking a guess jungle jag het albino and some het albinos :/
Just a guess im also interested to know if someone can specify?

One from Jungle Freak I got last month.

Attachments

• 599435_493397510673826_688179955_n.jpg
    599435_493397510673826_688179955_n.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 181
Im not sure but taking a guess jungle jag het albino and some het albinos :/
Just a guess im also interested to know if someone can specify?

All the offspring would be 100% het for albino Jungle/Darwins.
50% are sibs ( Jungle X darwin 100% het albinos) and 50% are Jags (100% het albino Jungle/Darwin Jags -carrying the Jag Gene)|
*posted after quite a few Guinness so hope I wrote that right*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back