for all the others on aps whose partner or parents say no more reptiles, dont give up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wylie88

Reaction score
I'm so excited that I just had to share the news with people who understand the feeling... after some gentle persuasion I managed to convince my wonderfully patient awesome husband to let me get another snake. We pick her up tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited I doubt I'll get much sleep tonight. I'll post pictures once she is settled in. :D ......now I need to think of a name for her.....any suggestions?

Nice one mate, call your snake (one of many) but wait till you get it so hubby dousn't change his mind.

Awesome! Now you just have to work your way into Elapids. lol ha ha :). Ive had my first Red Belly for a week now.... Sshhhhhh. She still doesn't know!

id loooove some elapids....ive even wrote out a list of the ones i want but i dont think i have any chance there, lol. he would probably divorce me if i ever brought one.
the best thing about marrage is grudging exceptance lol.

Well good luck with it my wife keep compromising when I say I only want 3 more she said you can have two so on that in ten years ill have 30 not 50 lol ;)
What are ya picking up

My partner doesn't get a choice if I get more haha. The deal is I won't complain about how much money he puts into his car and he (very grudgingly) helps me fund my increasing reptile collection.

I think it works out well :D

very nice, i was looking at a few bredli myself from a firend who doenst want to keep as many now but wants what her hubby paid for them 3 yrs ago and there worth less now as a pair than they paid so im not in a hurry to get them but however najanaja has got a few coastals for me for this weekend ,cant wait the week isnt going quick enough

Same I'm getting hypo caramel but the Sheila with the bredli want 7 or 1000 the pair

ive been told no more in the house , but ive got a shed that i can use ,only problem is it gets pretty hot in there during summer so ive got to work out how to cool it effectively first , congrats on the new addition btw

thomasssss - When I used to live in outback nsw (40+ degree heat) we kept animals in our shed and we had a setup that had cool water cycle through pipes over the roof (sort of like a solar hot water setup for a pool) which made it tons cooler in the shed then outside.

Good idea, although mind said in the house too she I moved everyone to the garage

My fiance had said no more for a while. He should of thort about that when i said don't buy a new ute.. I let him get his ute and now its my turn to keep getting reptiles.. I've told him i will be happy with a green tree python for christmas this year ;)

me and my partner are both snake crazy we have 13 snakes, 1 lizard, over 40 fish, 8 turtles, 5 dogs, 7 birds and he wants a horse atm. lol and one baby. my house is the mad house

Well she is here. She is stunning but a little jittery and snappy, I only got 1 photo when I was transferring her from her bag.
View attachment 260973It isn't a very good photo and she looks bigger and prettier in real life but she tagged the phone so I wasn't going to take anymore, lol.

I decided to call her Valkyrie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back