Live insects delivered - perth?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaoss

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Any one know of any companies/breeders/dealers that sell crickets online that can be delivered live? I hear that you can actually get insects posted.... I work in the city and there's no pet store in sight and I can't get to one before/after work! Sick of bustin my *** trying to get to the pet stores!

Are you allowed to import insects into WA? If so, have you tried Livefoods Unlimited in SE Queensland? I occasionally get woodies shipped up to me in Cairns. They Express post on Wednesdays and insects take one or two days to arrive. They've always been in excellent condition.

Are you allowed to import insects into WA? If so, have you tried Livefoods Unlimited in SE Queensland? I occasionally get woodies shipped up to me in Cairns. They Express post on Wednesdays and insects take one or two days to arrive. They've always been in excellent condition.

Yeah I managed to find them, although I can't for the life of me figure out how to order!?!?!
Emailed them, hopefully they get back to me ASAP, my little guy is hungry!!!

Can't load the page, I've joined it though :) thanks!

Last edited:
You should hear back from them soon. They always answer my emails very quickly.

Livefood's is currently out of woodies for another month or 2. I assume the other insects such as crickets are also out of stock since we're in the colder months. However, I'm sure Rob or his staff will respond soon and confirm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back