It has finally happened

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggz

Reaction score
Probably not very exciting for most people but I finally got bitten for the first time tonight. My beautiful little Bredl Fluffy looked straight past her mouse and hit me on the hand where she stayed for about 3 minutes chewing away.
169.jpg

Only a little bite but then again she is only a little girl :)

nice man haha, i was first ever bitten by a baby corn snake in the UK but in my mind i don't count it as being bitten by a snake yet as it didn't draw blood haha

-Harrison

My first bite was from my 9 foot jungle that didnt tickle lol

I bought a lovely Coastal Carpet and s/he bite me before i even bought him!
Just a little tap on the knuckle and a couple tinny spots of blood, but it was love at first bite! (pun intended)
Although now i have him home (and he ate very well on the first day home) all he wants to do is bite me....

First blood is always exciting.

nice man haha, i was first ever bitten by a baby corn snake in the UK but in my mind i don't count it as being bitten by a snake yet as it didn't draw blood haha

I know what you mean. I've been tagged by my stimmie three times since I got her in February 2011, twice when she was a hatchy and once as a yearling. Only the last bite drew blood, and barely enough to see. When I got tagged by a slaty grey, so fast I'm not quite sure how many times he got me, there was blood everywhere. I consider that was my first proper bite.

I'm still waiting for my 3 year old murray darling to have a go, Might see some serious blood when that happens.

haha my little coastal smashed my 4-5 times first time i held her before i even brought her home. definitely not love at first bite!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back