Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm breeding cape mac pythons and high yellow diamond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Childreni (have 9 eggs laid last Saturday):)
Wheat Belt Stimsons pythons
Sandfire Stimsons
Blonde Macs

May or may not breed my Gammon Ranges carpets next season. If I do it will be my first breeding atempt at anything with snakes. I may also try to get a male for my semi striped Coastal and give that a go. I may or may not try to find an eligible male for my female Wenlock Jungle as I am considering selling her, have had no luck finding any Wenlock locality Jungles anywhere, especially a striped one to go with my dorsally striped female.

As for prices, not in it for the money, won't be putting high end price tags on specialty morphs except for the ones I buy for my own collection.

Last edited:
You do realize corn snake are illegal in Australia don't you!!!!
i was wondering how long it would take before someone said that , turns out a little longer than i thought

the first thing you should do when someone mentions they own an exotic on the forum is check their location , most overseas members seem to put what country their from so it helps with any confusion

I'm hoping to get some childrens, jungles, thick-tailed geckos and bearded dragons this season.

Heres some poor iPhone pics of some of the breeders.

ec209ae4.jpg

55642b04.jpg

aa626d6c.jpg

17f29dc0.jpg

5d986f00.jpg

96c94613.jpg

Last edited:
Jay84 let me no how u go with the adders def keen on albinos and hets

also anyone breeding collets??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back