the water dragon thread!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in reptile city here in Adelaide on the weekend and they had quite a few, i believe they ship.. might be worth a pm??

Some locals

Attachments

• EWD_1.jpg
    EWD_1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 122
  • EWD_2.jpg
    EWD_2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 128
  • EWD_3.jpg
    EWD_3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 120
I thought these ones where funny aha,

5month old Eastern Water Dragons

IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg

Looks like male and female imo

Last edited:
d31eb4c8-f365-ac18.jpg
d31eb4c8-f37f-4b7c.jpg
d31eb4c8-f38d-8ea3.jpg

awesome stuff!!!! Stunning animals!

Anyone have a girl they wanna swap for a boy at all?? Bout the same age as mine?? All tail and toes included :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now, Taz

Greetings from NYC. Here is Taz, who will be 11 this month. Bred by the late Bert Langerwerf, who I am sure some you have heard of. Taz was skittish as a baby, but he has grown to be quite responsive, well-behaved and sometimes I would swear he is being playful. I love him dearly.

Q: Do most of you guys down under treat these as specimens to observe, or as shoulder pets like beardies? (In at least three aspects, they are better than beardies: They don't attack my other pets,
they don't damage plants, and they live longer!)

Taz.jpg

mine are skittish and just a look at pet atm but as they are getting older they are become less scared and skittish. id love mine to be a shoulder pet. im really quite taken by your photo. didnt really know they were kept by people in other countries as much because between them and a chinese water dragon i would have thought people choose the green one? got anymore flix of yours?

my two are 18months old, they were very skittish as hatches, but they have settled down a lot, My male is happy to be handled and sits on my shoulder, though he will launch off my shoulder at times! Im tall, so he is jumping 6ft to flat ground!

Greetings from NYC. Here is Taz, who will be 11 this month. Bred by the late Bert Langerwerf, who I am sure some you have heard of. Taz was skittish as a baby, but he has grown to be quite responsive, well-behaved and sometimes I would swear he is being playful. I love him dearly.

Q: Do most of you guys down under treat these as specimens to observe, or as shoulder pets like beardies? (In at least three aspects, they are better than beardies: They don't attack my other pets,
they don't damage plants, and they live longer!)

View attachment 261280

Wow Bert Langerwerf! He sure was passionate about water dragons.

I have started letting my big guy out to wander around the house during the day while I'm home. He rearranges the blinds in the lounge room window, dusts behind the tv unit for me, real helpful stuff.
After being out around me, he seems far more settled whilst being handled.

i have a few, these are just some of the more recent pics of my little guys :)

No hating on the Beardie and Hatchie pic, i was there the whole time making sure no-one got eaten.IMG_0369.jpgIMG_0459.jpgIMG_0017.jpgIMG_0373.jpgIMG_0407.jpgIMG_0481.jpgIMG_0175.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back