let see some jungle encelosure pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spinksnakes

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys
just wanted to see some jungle python enclosures to see if i can find any good ideas for mine

Here are my jungle's set-ups,
Gorgeous with a basking shelf and Snipers has been upgraded to include a hide and more plants, you've prompted me I'll have to take some updated pics!
I change them around every couple of weeks or every second clean out... just to keep it interesting for them lol...

Attachments

• DSCF2362.jpg
    DSCF2362.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCF2526.jpg
    DSCF2526.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Sniper new setup 052012.jpg
    Sniper new setup 052012.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 147
Here are my jungle's set-ups,
Gorgeous with a basking shelf and Snipers has been upgraded to include a hide and more plants, you've prompted me I'll have to take some updated pics!
I change them around every couple of weeks or every second clean out... just to keep it interesting for them lol...

nice enclosures. how old is he/she??

There are two girls, the smallest one is the oldest she's three and a half that's Gorgeous took her to the GC Expo - easy to handle a great snake. The second girl is Sniper - 100% strike rate although she's getting much better she lets me clean her cage out with no hassle she's the darker one...
Like Shredda's but would have to pull that down and scrub the poop of all the branches etc...
would be hard to find the poop in that jungle - suppose I just make sure it's all spotless...

I've posted these pics before, this houses my 18mth fem jungle, but will need to upsize shortly

latest jungle setup 2.jpglatest jungle setup.jpg

I keep my jungle girl in this:

17052012395.jpg

Though I was saving for months to get it, lol

Attachments

• Snake.jpg
    Snake.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 60
Ben does knock out some beautiful enclosures

Posted this pic on another thread but hey whats new hahahah this is half of my new 4x4x2 vert split jungle setup, still waiting on a few more fake plants via ebay to finish it off

P1040412 (391x640).jpgP1040418 (640x480).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back