Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellemose

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi There

My name is Anders, im well on the way to 36 ;)

i have kept reptiles for nearly 20 years now, i have had a large variaty of species, but a couple of years back i decided to focus mainly on australian pythons, so im slowly building up a collection of those.

atm i got :

7.6 - Morelia spilota cheynei - High Yellow
4.5 - Morelia spilota ssp. - unknown what they are, parents are light grey with dark/black patterns, hatchlings are rusty red/brown with light patterns.
3.4 - Morelia spilota harrisoni - reduced pattern
3.2 - Antaresia maculosa
1.2 - Aspidites ramsayi
1.0 - Python regius - wild type
1.1 - Liasis olivaceus olivaceus (wich i get home in september)

got some tarantulas aswell.

0.1.0 Haplopelma lividum
0.1.0 Haplopelma albostriatum
0.1.0 Haplopelma longipes
0.0.3 Avicularia versicolor
2.2.? Holothele incei - they are in a comune setup, and i have seen atleast 2 entrances with spiderlings in it, so anywhere between 20 and 100 little youngsters ;)
0.0.1 Phormictopus cancerides
0.2.0 Grammostola rosea
0.0.6 Psalmopeus irminia

the girlfriend has 18 cornsnakes (panterophis guttattus) amel, butter, striped, motley, normal, charcoal, caramel.

i got picture of most of it on my facebook page free to see : Anders Hellemose | Facebook

Nice! hi from Aus :) interesting that you have tarantulas too! might have a peek at your Facebook page :)

Nice collection you have I had a look at your pics :)

Hi from Australia, wow you really have an impressive collection of snakes. I am very jealous.

welcome to aps btw i am so jellous of you collection you will definently fit in here :)

Thanks, i plan/hope i can add some BHP's to the collection next year, got a friend who breeds axanthic's so it will be a pair of those either hets axan, or axanthic.

Morelia spilota harrisoni is iran jaya carpet, i got 3.2 2012 reduced pattern hatchlings in trade for a 2009 high yellow jungle female, they look like jags but arent :)

any pics of your woma , would be cool to see what there like overseas

oh yea ooops i actually remember seeing that now i look back at it , very nice woma

yeah got 1.2 of them, extremely ferocious buggers :D anything and i do meen anything is a potential meal, not even my old burmese pythons was this food happy, and he ate a skiing glove once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back