need help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenmouse

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have a huge problem i am not sure what to spend my tax refund on? I was thinking
1, a boyfriend for my GTP female or
2, a jungle jag female to put with my bright yellow male jungle.
3, bills?
please help any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Either of the top 2 options, though if it were me I would get another GTP for sure!!!

Ahh one of life's hard choices!
Had to edit and say... *** was the third option even included for... Sheesh some people!

I have a huge problem i am not sure what to spend my tax refund on? I was thinking
1, a boyfriend for my GTP female or
2, a jungle jag female to put with my bright yellow male jungle.
3, bills?
please help any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like you want to breed?
If the GTP is a good one go for GTP
If your jungle is TOP quality get another top quality Jungle not a Jag
Top jungles will hold their value
Jags dont

dont waste ur money on snakes, i have heaps of bills waiting to be paid, i'll send em to ya! :p

Sorry to piggy back on here team, but how the hell do I start a thread again? I've spent an hour & a half trying to figure it our on my own.

Sorry to piggy back on here team, but how the hell do I start a thread again? I've spent an hour & a half trying to figure it our on my own.

Click on "Forum", then choose the forum you wish to post in, then there will be a "Post new thread" button up the top. Hope this makes sense.

Depends a bit on refund amount I say. I would pay bills, but just because I HATE the feeling of hanging behind. If any left I go gtp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back