AAE lost my snakes! Advice please?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautyreptiles

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i am currently on hold with AAE for well over an hour now getting to speak to someone for 2 minutes at a time. Today i was supposed to get 3 snakes (from the same person) on a connecting flight from Cairns-Brisbane-Mount Isa. The snakes were a no show and all the info they can give me from the con-note number is that they were lodged in Cairns airport...

As far as i am aware our airport here doesn't have ANY flights coming into the airport till Monday and it will take me 2 days to drive to Brisbane if its even there... Any advice on any numbers i can call that knows what they are talking about or what i can do?

I just got off the phone literally just then and the lady in Melbourne customer service says Brisbane and Cairns airport are closed and not answering the phone..

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

A bit more info- when we track the consignment number it says picked up from sender at 12:36pm meaning the sender dropped it to them at 12:36... Yesterday the sender emailed me saying there is only one flight leaving that gets to ISA and it leaves Cairns at 10am... Now whats the chances my snakes are still in Cairns or have been sent on the wrong flight? :(

Last edited:
very good chance they are still in cairns and you might not get them till tomorrow. I understand what your going through it happens. im pretty sure you will get them though.

I hope so, if they are the sender can keep them safe for me till Monday and if in Brisbane i have a friend who can keep safe till Monday also... Its just extremely nerve wrecking as the only trace there is of them is that they were lodged at Cairns airport at 12:36pm, no one ive talked to can tell me which flights the snakes have been on or where they might be because there is NO trace of them :(

Cairns AAE branch are slack as and just because they didn't do the paperwork until 12:36pm does not mean the person didn't drop them off earlier.

GREAT NEWS! We found them! They are still in Brisbane and will arrive in Isa tomorrow morning at 11:40am! I will post pics on here tomorrow when i get them home :D

So good to hear. Aae are useually excellent, we use them overnight for work and only twice they have miss sorted and sent glass to another town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back