I'm Nikki

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki.lee

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Nikki. I'm from Melbourne Victoria. I recently got my 1st Snake, a bredli, about 5ft maybe a bit bigger

Hi Nikki. I agree, that is a nice size to get your feet wet with !

I nickki! welcome to the forums mate. Wow a bredli they are gorgeous snakes :) One of my favourites. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any and all the best!

Yeah I've been around Snake but its still all new. Yeah he's longer then I am tall so bit over 5ft as I'm 5ft3

Ummm I don't know were or how to post this but is it right that u need to keep a snake 6 months before u can sell it? I know someone that got a snake like a month ago they want to sell it I want to buy it but think u need to wait 6 month

In Victoria, you need to wait 6 months before you can sell a reptile.

Give DSE a call, in exceptional circumstances they will approve it. My annoyance at them for recent inconveniences will not detract from me saying that they are capable of good.

why oh why do people keep using the imperial system for reptiles? we use the metric system! :D :p

why oh why do people keep using the imperial system for reptiles? we use the metric system! :D :p

hahaha snakes and babies i still use the imperial system.

an 8 pound baby is a decent size but if i hear of a 3.5-4kg kid im like woah thats tiny!

same with snakes, 6ft, decent size. (whatever that is in metres) pfft nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back