VOTE! I want my little reptile to win!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted! Win!

Though, these days it's not the cutest photos that win, it's the one that has the most facebook friends (or forum friends) that tends to win.

So good luck!

yeah, That's the sad truth... but I'm willing to try! I want to use the money to set myself up to breed babies :)

Thanks to every one's efforts, we're in at number 14! Woo!

Last edited:
yeah, That's the sad truth... but I'm willing to try! I want to use the money to set myself up to breed babies :)

Do you have someone you'd like to breed with?

Wait a minute.... I could have read that wrong....

yeah, That's the sad truth... but I'm willing to try! I want to use the money to set myself up to breed Gecko babies :)

Do you have someone you'd like to breed with?

Wait a minute.... I could have read that wrong....

WAHAHAHA Na you read it completely right Slim! I think there is a word missing there tho!

I bags being the breeder then... I can provide papers, plus you can view my offspring, I am happy to supply references too... I'm both sporty and brainy as well as incredibly modest... I think you'll find I am great breeding stock.

I look forward to hearing from you in the future.... Your place... Then mine....

Slim soundin a bit slim shady lol,

That's twice in two days you called yourself modest, will your head fit in the plane to come see her lol or will you just tie yourself to a basket use your head as a hot air balloon ;) its a long way from nu zillan

Last edited:
Slim soundin a bit slim shady lol,

That's twice in two days you called yourself modest, will your head fit in the plane to come see her lol or will you just tie yourself to a basket use your head as a hot air balloon ;) its a long way from nu zillan

Mate - I'm so modest she can come to me!

Got my vote too! But it came at a price, if you win I want $4000 from the $10,000 you get!!!!

If you DON'T give it to me I will...... Just shrug it off... LOL!!! :rolleyes:
Good luck ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for all your efforts guys, we're now at number 10!!! Yaaayyyyyy

Finishes in september...
I don't think we'll win, the person in the number 1 spot has about 800 votes....it's not even that cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back