Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
get my female and male patternless next weekend, just a tad EXCITED

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much compared to some in this thread, but this is my new baby. :) I will try to get some better shots in a few days once she has had a chance to settle properly.

View attachment 261125

5cbc70c0.jpg

question?

I have just spent the past night admiring all these beautiful stimmie morphs! I am looking for a stimmie with the aesthetic qualities of a contrasting and bold pattern, specifically looking at the base colour being of a high yellow quality. In researching this I have been looking at some QLD Windorah's ! which are also ideal for me because of their smaller recorded size in regards to location. If it is not too much trouble, would anyone like to suggest which direction I head in to find what im looking for? Thankyou in advanced !
Keep up the fantastic posts guys !

Hopefully a belly full of hets

Attachments

• 20120804_133332-1.jpg
    20120804_133332-1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 150
A shot of my lovely lady eating her first meal in our home...

IMG_8303.jpg

And with her big fat belly afterwards...

IMG_8368.jpg

(Sorry - I have to show her off somewhere, and I have freaked out my snake-phobic facebook friends too much over the last few days! lol)

The alice springs stimsons layed yesterday heres a pick,she wasnt real happy at the interference.

- - - Updated - - -

A carramel childreni laying some good and some bad eggs tonight

Last edited:
You all have amazing Antaresias!

About a year ago I got a spotted male:
gallery_7716_111_1330764733_7640.jpg

gallery_7716_111_1330764632_5149.jpg

(Pictures are old so he's pretty small in these)

After seeing what a charming little fella he is, I just fell in love with Antaresias so about six months ago I brought home a pair of childrenis:
gallery_7605_98_205103.jpg

gallery_7605_98_173249.jpg

You guys know if this second one is a different colour morph or just awesomely reddish normal? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back