London olympics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeahbutno

Reaction score
A lot of talk about getting golds, but so far were not pulling in many. I think they shouldnt put pressure on them like 'the missile' saying he will clean up the golds.

- ybn

I don't see us winning anymore gold But I think we have a good chance with Steve hooker in the pole vaulting

NZ is ahead of Aussie in the medal table... In fact, South Africa is one ahead of NZ, making Australia the poorest performing Tri-Nations country (not counting Argentina yet).

I need to gloat while this is still possible, I have a feeling a big can of whooooop is about to happen... But 8 days into the olympics, 13th spot in the world, aint too bad for a bunch of shee... kiwis...

* * * B i G NEWS everybody....

Olympic Medals per Capita

NZ is NUMBER ONE (numero uno) in the world standings per capita - Australia sits 4th!

Last edited:
Total Medals per Capita = New Zealand (number 1)
Gold Medals per Capita = New Zealand (number 1)
Weighted Medals per Capita = New Zealand (number 1)

NZ is the 123rd most populated country at the Olympics....

NZ is number one... Gloat gloat gloat... In your face Aussie... Gloat gloat gloat...

PS - I realise this won't last... So thanks for letting me gloat a little....

20 medals so far, more to come is not too bad really...lack of conistant, consitant, consistant racing in the big world is a big part of the p roblem being fully fit, running/swimming PR/PB at home to-day will get you only half-way there..55 years ago Ron Clark, still the mayor of the Gold-Coast, against the clock was the best -distance runner in the world..as soon as he had to race against another human, he fell in a heap, and not just at altitude,,,Racing is Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back