Need Help with my Centralian Python (Problem)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigguy89

Reaction score
hey guys,

I need some help with my centralian python she is 3yrs old and I have never had a problem with her untill the Friday. She is such a good snake never a problem always a good eater. I take her out nearly every day and she loves it. I had her out on Thursday night and she was just roaming around the house as usual. I came to take her out on friday and she was in striking mode, she tried bitting me a few times, wont let me touch her or go near her, i tried feeding her and she wont eat either and i have a feeling something is wrong with her and i dont know what to do. Maybe you guys can give me some advice of what to do as I have no idea and dont know what has gotten into her or whats bothering her.. I have turned up the temperature on her tank and put a towel over the front to give her a few days to herself without anyone or anything bothering her. She has never bitten anyone let alone tried striking at anyone in 3years. There are no signs or shedding so its very weird behaviour

My boy did this last week, while I was working on his cage. I think it was a combination of my quick response to him sliding down behind my bed and lack of heat. I would turn a pillowcase inside out and pick her up like that, return her to the cage and leave her alone for a few days. Give her a bit of space, and if she keeps doing it then I would be checking other things such as the temps of her enclosure etc. Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back