new baby coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damian83

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
unfortunately cant settle on his name yet, but leaning towards kenny the coastal
549742_10151012888828785_1769979943_n.jpg394506_10151012399728785_116783591_n.jpg
long time waiting for him but here he is

I name mine semi after who I bought them form.. I.e. I got one from mungo on this forum so his names Hugh Last name Mungo

Other than anming after who I got my pythons from I have Wodger and Woxanne the buwwowing womas (I got them just after watching the life of Brian lol)

Other than anming after who I got my pythons from I have Wodger and Woxanne the buwwowing womas (I got them just after watching the life of Brian lol)

What no bigguss?????

Very lucky never stricken at me, the kids even though I thought he would when I just grab him from the hide or the floor,

Your daughter, (i think), looks very comfortable. Ooohh, imagine what she is going to want in a few years!!!! :D Congrats.

awesome stuff mate!!! He looks like a Fraser to me. LOL

Fraser hey hmmm,
She is great with little ones so far, the 3 year old is just as fearless but haven't got her pic up yet

nice coastal love the colour , he looks more like a " Clifford " to me , Clifford the coastal carpet python

clifford`is cool i was thinking floyd but i think i like clifford better

when i get the camera back on ill get some better pics on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back