strange friends :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bencrowe

Not so new Member
Reaction score
just wondering what animals people keep together. In my big enclousure i keep bearded dragons, water dragons and blueys and they all fall asleep on eachother its pretty cute lol

Would have thought unless it wa a big pit the bluies might be a bit agro and bite the beardies

nah mate just a normal indoor enclousure. I introduced everyone one by one just to make sure but everyone seems happy. And there is a variety of sizes aswell one of the beardies is only about a year old but she doesnt get picked on for being the smallest in fact im pretty sure she dominates the big guys haha

Mine had a blew when the little one picked no the big one so the 2 month older one took its toes and broke her leg

Jesus, how big of an indoor enclosure would you need for all of that??

back in the 60's when I was a kid,we used an old 12' pool and had blueys,dragons and turtles all together and never had a problem.The only problem was my mums dog was jealous of anything and would try to kill them all but she got kicked up the jacksie every time she came near the reptiles.

just wondering what animals people keep together. In my big enclousure i keep bearded dragons, water dragons and blueys and they all fall asleep on eachother its pretty cute lol

would love to see pics mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back