Check this for a Coastal.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sniffmylizard

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I am pretty proud of this snake I have always wanted a very black coastal. I have only just got this snake, sex to be determined. It is around the 6foot mark and has great temprement. Could not be happier.
I have never seen a coastal this dark before is it unusual or am I am beIng bias?

Attachments

• Aps2.jpg
    Aps2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 169
  • Aps1.jpg
    Aps1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Aps.jpg
    Aps.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 210
Looks like he's right in the middle of a shed to me.

nice , a mate of mine has a pair that are really black , if he is in shed though (he does look like it ) he might lighten up a bit once he sheds , my boy goes really dark like that at shed time then shed back into a light browny colour

Skin and eyes are clear but every time I take photo that sheen comes up that looks like the snake is in shed. I have taken that many photos and they were the clearest. I will have to get some in the sunlight but I will leave it alone for a few days just in case it is about slough. When I Google Dark/Black coastal i got picture of a Iran Jaya python which looked similar. Would love to see pics of more like mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back