Cruelest Thing Ever Poor LIzard :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leahellem

Reaction score
Ok so i contacted this person on gumtree regards to there blue tounge and bearded dragon for sale (they were kept together) which i found very extremely odd anyways i contacted them asking if they were happy to sell bearded dragon alone they finally write back after 2 weeks saying

" Hi sorry but unfortunatley we let it go into the backyard into the wild but we are happy to sell the blue tounge for $40 if not its goin to be let go into the wild to"

thats soo insane i told her and said you do realise there are plenty of threads, adds and so on the internet saying people wanting unwanted reptiles and contion or reason....omg some people :( poor thing mad me soo upset for some reason just thinking its out there.

omg why would they do that i dont think they would have been legal anyway though

Aside from the legal ramifications and possible disease transfer i'm sure that the little dragon is having a wonderful time taking care of itself. There's nothing you can do, chalk it up to experience :/

Still so shocked in the response i got was hoping to get some good news but to find out that god! lol

pretty sure i know the ad your talking about, remember reading it myself

Sometimes people will say stuff like this to force you to buy the animal/item fast. In any case, there's nothing you can do. Don't let it worry you.

its a wild animal, instinct should kick in pretty fast, they arent as stupid as the people that own them

But if she wanted me to buy it wouldnt she say yeah its still available or try sell it cheap, the only thing thats getting to me is that i see so many add saying people are willing to take unwated reptiles and she was using gumtree were i happen to see most of the "unwanted adds" i just dont undertand why she didnt contact one of those people im sure i know the bearded dragon will be fine but still....

I hate hearing about these sort of people.though it sounds possible they were wild caught maybe from the same area so hopefully it will do ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back