What the Friday?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish he/she got released into my custody. *sparks exotics fight*

Just going from the photo I'd say they had to have at least a slight glimmer of knowledge. Honestly, would someone who knows NOTHING about snakes (and would therefore not be able to identify it as a python vs elapid etc) really grab it that close to the head?

Out of curiousity, why is no one questioning whether or not it is even a true story...? All we have is a image of 2 cops handling a burmese python, there is no way of knowing if the story next to the photo is actually true or when the photo was taken. Can we even make out the badges on the police uniform? They look like they could be queensland police but I can't make out the badges clearly.

I can pretty much guarantee the image is true as I got it off the official Queensland Police Force facebook page and I'm 100% sure it's the official one.

I can pretty much guarantee the image is true as I got it off the official Queensland Police Force facebook page and I'm 100% sure it's the official one.

I realise that now, i checked out the facebook page when someone else mentioned that was where it came from. I guess i just thought it sounded too ridiculous to be true.....

Also there are so many things that are photo-shopped these days its hard to know what to believe. I guess i also wanted to get people to stop and think before they make assumptions about things they read on the internet as there is a lot of made up stuff out there, even if this case is actually true.

what are you talking about that is defiantly a burm? Burmese pythons are very easy to identify, the head is a dead give away in the photo.

You missed the point.. im not disputing it being a "burmese python".

Head shape is a dead give away for a sub-species of python.. tell me moar
afr_rock_python.jpg

I guess i just thought it sounded too ridiculous to be true.....

Some people do keep exotics

Reptiles sometimes do escape from their housing

Police do other work apart from giving out speeding fines

So, explain to me what it was about that particular scenario that sounded too ridiculous to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back