Co dom jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hughesy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys anyone see the juvie Co Dom jungle on reptile classifieds? What your thoughts! I think it's a cracker not sure if about the $8000 price tag bit out of my budget!

link?

no links - Shop and Swap Rule 3 - Linking to Classified Ad
Zebra not really the best mutation pretty generic looking

Last edited by a moderator:
They are worth the money because they are rare but apart from that not really exciting would look good crossed with a jag , not sure how that would work though,

They are worth the money because they are rare but apart from that not really exciting would look good crossed with a jag , not sure how that would work though,

go to google and type in zebra jag, there a plenty overseas, also the super-form (zeb x zeb)would be exciting if you can introduce a high yellow to the mix... a pattern-less high yellow snake would look sweet! not to mention some other colors you could focus on.

Damn $8k, I wish i knew how to smuggle reptiles into the country; it's so rewarding. :p

Price will drop like a stone, just like the other co-dom morph did.

Yeah I wouldn't pay 8k for it either!! Would love to see this in high yellow and black or albino even!

Yeah I wouldn't pay 8k for it either!! Would love to see this in high yellow and black or albino even!
uk pythons have hatched some albino zebras... go check out his site, some stunning pythons there!!

Honestly, you guys think it looks awesome?

Is it Just me or does that thing look like a hybrid between a childrens python and a rough scaled python lol.

its so exciting with all the new morphs that have arrived *cough* hatched in the last couple of years!

Someone has to smuggle, them how much money has been made of the first brave guy that shoved the first jags up his suitcase .

its expensive for a single animal but the person who buys it isnt buying it for that snake, they are buying it for what can be done with that snake....some zebras look awesome in their own right, some look a bit ordinary but I think that all comes down the natural variability with jungles - even pairing two crackers together will produce a mix in the clutch, and the supers are something else entirely.

I emailed him and he will do a pair for 12K and he said the are 66% het for granite
he also said he has a pure male mating a few pure females

12K for a pair of possible hets?
Tell him he's dreaming!

well for a pair of zebs i think thats about right in a few years you can make supers and maybe if your lucky a granite or super zeb granite and pair the male with other females to make zebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back