Bearded dragon can they do tricks?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine can make nearly any insect disapear in less than 1 second.
oh and is the best at playing hide and seek. all i do is let him out of his enclosure cover my eyes and count to 30 then turn the house upside down looking for him lol, its fun.
also he does this amazing trick were he climbs his rock

Mine can dribble a basketball, so i custom built a court and now he plays on it all day. He loves watching the olympics and cheers for Australia. Also, if anyone tries to take the ball off him, he puffs his beard out which is a pretty good tactic for winning the game.

View attachment 262169

all beardys do tricks they bite scratch snarl and if your lucky they can make a puddle of yellow water apear while holding them lol, my beardys hated being taken out of there cage....then.........the eagle appered onthe tank and took 1 away.....................

I've seen them play at antsmasher on an iphone.
YouTube beardies and sit back and enjoy their antics.

Well not really a trick, but mine does chin-ups on one of his branches in the cage every morning. When I first noticed him doing it he was only doing 2 or 3 but that was 6 months ago, and now he's doing 9 each time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back