Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Th way you types it looked that way, you didn't make a break in between talking about SXR and your friend apparently, and that looked like it was all talk about SXR

Th way you types it looked that way, you didn't make a break in between talking about SXR and your friend apparently, and that looked like it was all talk about SXR
Yeah sorry I just noticed that. I just wanted someones input as I'm the one considering buying them.
Im happy to shoot anyone a pm of a pic for anyone interested.
Dan

Love the variations . Some of the best l've bred didnt colour up till a year after l sold them so this years clutch isnt going anywhere for at least 12 months .

Thinking of getting a Darwin...
(On second photo), why is ceramic heat above the water Tupperware and not above the snake as a basking spot instead?
Is that to warm up the water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of getting a Darwin...
(On second photo), why is ceramic heat above the water Tupperware and not above the snake as a basking spot instead?
Is that to warm up the water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't work out what pic your talking about? But sometimes people do this to raise humidity. Especially when coming up for shed.

my Sorbet changes her orange to dark yellow when not in the light for some reason.
Here she is below, this was taken not long after I bought her, around early June, before she got sick and wouldn't eat anything. She's getting better now though, still hasn't eaten, but at least no chest infection, at least now breathing noises at all, she still needs to get more weight on her also.
attachment.php

A special thank you goes out to all the Darwin lovers who liked the picture I posted up of my beautiful little Albino, Sorbet. Sadly she passed away last Friday.

A few snaps of my albinos. The female nearing ovulation, most recent mating and the stud himself. Cheers.
277892_4290774597444_93248833_o.jpg329371_4290781637620_480611907_o.jpg333045_4290787477766_765952846_o.jpg

I love the red in 'em when they're this small! :)

070812-1_1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back