He is still at it

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

43nickw

Reaction score
Look at me right now

please everyone look at this pic before i get booted. Derm sucks police movin tooooo slow. This piece of human crap is still rippin people off, heard of two more this week, your snakes are probably at donnington street, and you will find him livin on lockrose street mitchelton, he uses numbers,0422209463,0406765267,rrrr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What he do?

he steals snakes, steals photos of your snakes and sells them cash up front but no snakes, cons pet shops, claims to be school teacher, sometimes claims to be from derm,or a lab tech, a real smooth mother who has robbed 100s of people, uses fake names, rory mclean, dale sutton, dale neil sutton,. his wife is in on it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
U'l find people like that will eventually rip off the wrong person and have their legs broken. Don't sweat it. Id
like to see him rip me off.... AAHHH HELL NO!

So if you know where he lives why havn't you pulled him up????

Good to know Nick, thanks

Weren't you going to pay him a visit and camera crew involved? How'd that go?

What a douche.

Someone should offer to sell him a croc for $150.

"Yeah mate, it's just over there, reach in a little bit further..."

He won't be ripping anyone else off.

Someone seriously needs to set this f head up why hasnt anyone tryed that yet i dont mean set him up then jump out with a bunch people in smart way catch him out i dunno lol

i had the prick in my car, if only i knew then,what i do now,things would have been different.

I hope that you have sterilized the car mate...

Come on Nick, just elaborate on the details of what happened to a tee and let the fence sitters decide. Not a hard ask.

i am tryin to do everybody in the reptile trade a favour, i have spent a small fortune trackin this guy down, i gave details once before they were removed because of police investigation,

This guy steals reptiles, steals photos from other sites and sells interstate, picks up snakes from airport never delivers, pretends to be from DERM, a teachers aid,or a lab tech, orders big from pet shops, under those pretencesand never pays. this guy is real smooth,and believable been doin it for a long time, so please if you got nothin good to add to the post dont bother, this is a public service,i dont want others to get ripped of, as for me sold him two womas didnt pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back