Soundwave 2013

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica, A perfect circle, Offspring, Flogging Molly, Dragon Force... Just saw the lineup then, outstanding! Missed out on this years so I'm getting in early for next year

Last edited:
a perfect circle, fozzy, paramore, stone sour, cancer bats and garbage for me!
hopefully they release a few extra bands I like to sweeten the deal.

It's about 190 a ticket... For you metal fans check out kingdom of sorrow... Very Sepultura and for hardcore fans Memphis May Fire are sick as F*

Travis Barker. That's what I'm excited to see :) the whole lineup is killer! I just hope they wont squeeze as many people into the show grounds as last year, it was ridiculous. Also hope the sell rum rather than just advertising it!

Where did you hear this Rob_N_Son?

Whispers on different forums and such. I read (on FB, I think) that apparently Megadeth are due out here Feb/March, which just laid more weight to the rumours, but yeah, that's all they are until officially announced.

There was one site that listed bands under categories like "rumoured to appear", "slight chance", "huge chance", etc. Anthrax were listed under their "100% no chance" category, LOL. Oh, found it. Interestingly, Anthrax have since been removed from the "Ruled Out" section.

bdo plz take notes..........:)

I reckon in a few years the same will happen to SW. People will start complaining about ticket prices then stop buying them. Then people will complain about this country never getting big acts in haha. And like both organizers have stated, all these extra taxes and competing in prices for these bands means a rise in ticket costs. It would be hard to be an organizer though, you can't satisfy anyone :)

I'm going to both, the only real holidays I get every year haha

I'll be bringing in my own drinks....again :lol: I mean, if people can bring the bucketloads of weed they smuggle into the place, I can bring in a few bottles of spirits :)

Why does everything good happen at once! Was hoping to see red hot chilli peppers early next year but now this comes out :( anyone wanna buy me an early Christmas present? Pleasssee I've been extra good this year!

There was one site that listed bands under categories like "rumoured to appear", "slight chance", "huge chance", etc. Anthrax were listed under their "100% no chance" category, LOL. Oh, found it. Interestingly, Anthrax have since been removed from the "Ruled Out" section.
Thanks for that link, if (& that's a BIG if at this stage), that happens, I think I shall mess myself....
I'm still sceptical though, considering both Slayer & Megadeth have toured a few times in recent years (Slayer didn't perform at the Sydney SW a cpl years ago due to Araya being crook).

its deffinatley gunna be epic, best line up i have seen in years,
cant wait!!

Whispers on different forums and such. I read (on FB, I think) that apparently Megadeth are due out here Feb/March, which just laid more weight to the rumours, but yeah, that's all they are until officially announced.

Saw megadeth with dave mustaine a few years back at NSW Uni roundhouse. Great performance & cool venue

Sent from my GT-S5830T using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back