Grinding the Crack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this hundreds of times but i never get sick of it i love it. The song and the jump is awesome

grinding the crack is good but watch the official table mountain crash , the guys insane i couldn't believe he survived what happened to him there , the way he hits the rock gets thrown into a few rolls in the air then pulls back out of it and keeps flying hes got some skill

make sure its the official vid though that is made by his crew not one of the news covers just alot better footage

I have seen it heaps but still love it plus Awolnation sail is awesome

I think my brain just popped! That is so awesome! I cant belive how close he come to the ground at some points. That guy must have either huge balls, no brain or be wearing a nappy.

The guys a complete nutcase but you have to admire him to have the courage to live life right on the edge like that; certainly appreciating life to the full.

I have no idea how you go about calculating your rate of fall/glide as he comes horrible close in some places (I saw the one where he crashed into the ledge). In awe

Look up his interviews. Jeb is a complete nutcase but such a great character. Check him out on facebook, you get to enjoy all the gory details of his recovery.

Look up his interviews. Jeb is a complete nutcase but such a great character. Check him out on facebook, you get to enjoy all the gory details of his recovery.
have you seen the interveiw where they ask him if he thinks he will die doing this , his response was " i dont think i will die , i expect to die , what i do is not sustainable " to have that sort of mind set and keep doing it even after his mate hit the bridge railing and died , hes got alot of courage

if you haven't already watch him doing the matterhorn some really good footage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back