Soundwave 2013

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's kind of denying it, but then I guess he would, wouldn't he ? So there's 2 BIG metal bands yet to be announced..... Exodus, Testament, Kreator, Sodom, anyone ? ;)

The Pistols are another name I see keep popping up. Although I feel it is highly unlikely, them coming would be amazing. I missed them the last time they were here because I had a baby to look after. This time round, that baby will be almost 18, standing right beside me ready to cheer them on.

He's kind of denying it, but then I guess he would, wouldn't he ? So there's 2 BIG metal bands yet to be announced..... Exodus, Testament, Kreator, Sodom, anyone ?
Testament & Kreator have both recently released new albums too.

Testament & Kreator have both recently released new albums too.

I think Testament were on that "ruled out" list on that site I posted earlier, but then, Anthrax were also on that list a few days ago too.

If your going to take alcohol, put it into plastic bottle and when security get you they might let it ride if its only a flask or two.
If im working the searches im pretty flexable, there are bigger things to worry about than a flask of grog at this show.
TOne of the main worries at this gig is broken glass, not so much the alcohol...
also, the sniffer dogs will be in full force and they are getting better every time i see them working..Have fun..cya there

Me tooo!!! :D I don't know what I'm going to do for the next six months of my life haha happy 21st to meeee!!! (it's the week before Soundwave) :D

Slayer confirmed ! Phwoooooaaaaaarrrrrr !

They're saying a mini third announcment with Megadeth :p

Ol Dave has been copping a bit of flack lately for running his mouth, but yeah, love music hate politics.

So there was going to be 2 BIG metal acts announced. The first is a no-brainer, who is the second ?

Rob where are you hearing this news from this is awesome!!!!
Personally I love megadeth and would love to see them again. They are a great live band to see!! Much better than slayer live.

If you mean the rumoured mini third announcement just check any Soundwave related forum (or FB) & you'll see similar. :)

The 2 BIG metal acts (yet) to be announced I think I read in the link Sock Puppet posted earlier in the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back