Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest update on a work in progress :)
9587926c-83af-0109.jpg

got some colour on my ferdinand tatt! haha :)

Attachments

• 376935_256067294509232_1246913365_n.jpg
    376935_256067294509232_1246913365_n.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 279
i absolutly love tattoos ive designed a few and cant wait to get my first in a a month and a bit so keen :) mines not of reptiles though

3aa685bf-5411-37f8.jpg
a quick 2.5hrs to start my color :)
looks like a rachi brains tatt

Last edited:
Big hi to the ink gang,looking for a good ink place in Brissy for my GF,she has got some from Sin the Skin,but looking for a extra special place,Thanks

People look down on vet students with tats? My own uncle called me cheap because im female and have 4 and am going back for a 5th one. I say ****** them, its your body and your choice. And anyway, people with ink are more fun to see naked :D

****This isnt my picture nor my tatt, but its so fantastic i had to share******

Snake tattoo. Artist Mullner Csaba.jpg

The Artist is Mullner Csaba, a quick google says hes hungarian and a fantastic artist.

This has to be one of the very best snake tattoos I've ever seen. I've got the itch again now. More Ink is needed... aaaah, my other expensive hobby! Lucky my birthday is next week! lol

Just called my tattooist and told him this is the look i want for my tatt of my diamond to kick start the left sleeve, maybe even get it on my back for the start of my back.

Last edited:
Here's my latest work, I have a full sleeve and this is my lower leg (sock). Inspired by some of my favorite artists
301749_343111982411029_136075206448042_837058_1508530563_n.jpg

I adore tattoos and have 3 myself. My horses brand on my right ribcage, a koi fish on my left ribcage and the word Unconditionally on my lower back. I am getting my snake Mitch on my right thigh soon which will be my first coloured tattoo!

Yeah that was probably me, I was walking around all day. This is my left arm.
Tattooa.jpg

tattoob.jpg

tattooc.jpg

tattood.jpg

And this is some of the right arm.
TattooAlbie.jpg

Tattooarm.jpg

love them. usally not a fan of sleaves but they're awesome

is that a boyde's forest dragon

Dam there really are some beautiful reptile tats out there!!!! Got my skeletons filled in last week... Only afew more hrs left I hope!!
95879317-0b49-0312.jpg

Just got my new one today :D !!!! Its in memory of my Grandfather who was such a huge part of my life growing up. He use to say this to me all the time when Id get cranky at myself for not getting something right the first time, "Never give up. We all make mistakes and we all need to learn from them." When ever he'd see me getting cranky with something or even when Id do something well he tell me "Never give up". So I plan to live by it and this will help me remember when times get tough!!!

Attachments

• new tattoo.jpg
    new tattoo.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 191
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back