The Reptile Factory

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaws07

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from the reptile factory? I placed an order 2 Sunday's ago and still haven't received my order on their website it says5-10 working days.

Ive never ordered from there but im in the same situation at the moment with 'the reptile shop', i have odered at this shop before with no problems until now, i ordered a couple of things from there about 3 weeks ago, i gave them a call and they said they'll follow it up, i still havnt heard anything so im gonna give them another call. Maybe u werent there when the courier delivered and they never said anything or left a note in the mail box, thats what im thinkin happened to me.

Ive never ordered from there but im in the same situation at the moment with 'the reptile shop', i have odered at this shop before with no problems until now, i ordered a couple of things from there about 3 weeks ago, i gave them a call and they said they'll follow it up, i still havnt heard anything so im gonna give them another call. Maybe u werent there when the courier delivered and they never said anything or left a note in the mail box, thats what im thinkin happened to me.

Oh okay, I know that hasn't happened to me though, because it is being sent to my parents work and any mail that comes in with my or their names goes straight to them.

same thing happened to me with him , his customer service is absolutely shocking , i waited over 6 weeks to hear back from him despite sending him numerous msgs over that time ,then after i told him i was going to the department of fair trades he decided to contact me that day

so basically if you want him to do something it would seem you have to get firm with him as i tried the nice approach and it didnt work

just read albinos post , i doubt very much that this guy has sent out anything and just hasnt bothered getting back to you with a reason because as i said his customer service is shocking , i dealt with him once before the bad incident and that time he took around 4 weeks to get the order out and it was the same thing , i got no reply for weeks , i think this guy is just genuinely slack

i would however recommend amazing amazon , every time i have dealt with them their service has been great and orders are sent as soon as possible , a great way to run a business and i will continue to use them for all my equipment so long as the service remains the same

Last edited:
What did they say when you called and asked about the delay?

same thing happened to me with him , his customer service is absolutely shocking , i waited over 6 weeks to hear back from him despite sending him numerous msgs over that time ,then after i told him i was going to the department of fair trades he decided to contact me that day

so basically if you want him to do something it would seem you have to get firm with him as i tried the nice approach and it didnt work

just read albinos post , i doubt very much that this guy has sent out anything and just hasnt bothered getting back to you with a reason because as i said his customer service is shocking , i dealt with him once before the bad incident and that time he took around 4 weeks to get the order out and it was the same thing , i got no reply for weeks , i think this guy is just genuinely slack

i would however recommend amazing amazon , every time i have dealt with them their service has been great and orders are sent as soon as possible , a great way to run a business and i will continue to use them for all my equipment so long as the service remains the same

Wow, that's not good. His prices are sooooo good such a let down about the service.

What did they say when you called and asked about the delay?

I haven't called because I can't seem to find a number on the website, I have emailed though with no response, as yet...

like i said , i sent him numerous emails over the time it was going on , about 2 a week if not more and i had no contact from him , the last thread i mentioned this in other people posted saying that he had done the same thing to them so it isnt a once off

it is a bit of a pity but his prices are that cheap that it makes me wonder whats going on for there to be any profit in it for him

Yeah sounds like our order, we still havnt recieved half of the stuff, we finally recieved some of it, we had been waiting two weeks and one of the Reptile Basking Lamps blew so we had to go down to the pet shop which is expensive and bought 2 more, lucky we did because the little Bredli's blew as well :/
Anyway, we are still waiting, after five emails later, will not be buying from there again which is a massive shame, prices are so cheap, customer service is as well.

Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from the reptile factory..,

After recently reading few different threads in here about RF, (not very nice ones), I became aware 2 people who just complained about the same.

One of them a family membet that after waiting so many weeks, ended up going to his bank and asked for the debit to be canceled and monies were reversed back to his account. It sounded easy enough!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Herp Shop for the best prompt service and excellent quality of goods

Been with Brian for many years and not once let down

Cheers
Sandee :)

Exact same thing happened to me... and when they did send the product it wasnt even the right things for instanct they gave me a 2.0 uvb light instead of a 5.0 which i ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back