woohoo we're getting better!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pretzels

Reaction score
since picking my little girl up on wednesday iv gotten to know what being a pin cushion feels like!
but we got her out tonight ( with gloves) and im very happy to say she only bit once! tried to get some pictures but she seemed to hate the camera. cant wait until jezzi is as great out of the enclosure as patches is!

That's good pretzels! :) I'm in the same stage with my 4mth old jungle, she doesn't bite alot just keeps ya on the edge with her flightiness I shoulda named her speedy caus as soon as you move or try to relocate her from your arm to your hand she's like pew and almost slides right out my hand haha! Can't wait till she calms down. It's all I'm the addiction :)

her previous owner said she was a great handler so with time she will get back to her old self im sure :) the sooner shes calmer the better, mums banned me from getting more snakes until jezzi is handling great LOL. she said nothing about lizards tho..picking up my tiny beardies on wednesday and mums starting to look into boyds :D :D this addiction is great! :p

good work! she'll calm down in time, my diamond girl was heaps feisty when i first got her and i'd only handle her with gloves for ages! lol. now she's a pussycat

i switched her into a different click clack tonight and shes been out exploring and loving it!

haha not that this picture shows it...but she does like it!

Attachments

• striking.jpg
    striking.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back