Geckos va Gecka's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So your answer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoboy

Reaction score
So guys what word do you like best? Geckos or Gecka's

Sent late at night on my iPod when my mum thinks im sleeping

I assumed "geckas" was the word used while wearing a wife-beater, stubbie shorts and thongs, after one to many VBs...

ugh no! i mean by which word do like best i like gecka's it sound's cool.

Gecka is not a word, therefore the premise of your thread is flawed.

P.s why use a apostrophe for one but not the other?
Is english a selective subject at school now?

Last edited:
Why pluralise premise?
I think you should have just had why. Everything I see here makes me ask that question.
Now I'm going to get out of my bedda ant play with my dogga's while eating my breakfasto, then I need to head to the post offico

I like the one that is actually a word. Geckos are not geckas and I can't understand the logic in making up a word for something that already has a name.

PS. It doesn't make you or it sound cool.

Nah dats not tru bruh, new namz iz all teh shiz, me n me m8s do eet all teh timez. ewz sld try eet makes engli real fun timez
pluz we iz da coolz

This sprung to mind after reading this ...

Mr. Madison , what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Gecka is not a word, therefore the premise of your thread is flawed.

P.s why use a apostrophe for one but not the other?
Is english a selective subject at school now?

i wish

Nah dats not tru bruh, new namz iz all teh shiz, me n me m8s do eet all teh timez. ewz sld try eet makes engli real fun timez
pluz we iz da coolz
thats honestly how most kids talk these days(not me cause it sounds like an under educated homeless baby) but i reckon that nikki minaj and flo rida are to blame, so many kids with fake role models

Last edited:
We have the ability as a species to convey and communicate exactly what our thoughts are to each other in a precise and concise manner.....

This is what some of us choose to convey?

Anybody else feeling sorry and ashamed for humanity at the same time all rolled up in a coating of dis-belief right now?

Last edited:
Puts hand up.
Although, this is conveying quite well what to think imo. It may not be what we agree with, however it does convey a message.

Umbral English please? And this thread is going in a very weird direction. Eh? who cares this is quite interesting, let's see what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back