whats your favourite music genre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

your favourite genre

• heeavy metal

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • rap/pop

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • blues

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • heavy rock

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • death core

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • soft(tmichael buble ETC.)

• soft rock

• country

• jazz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all music exept justin beiber

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNGLE-JAK

Reaction score
ok i say heavy metal. bands like red shore,white chappel, a night in texas, the amity affliction, uried in verona, attila, mettalica, ramstein........you get the picture

You have Death Core & Metal, but no Punk ?

Back in the day it was Punk/Skinhead without a doubt, but the more extreme types of Metal was a lot of fun, too.

I don't really have a favourite genre these days, as I listen to a wide range equally. At the moment I'm enjoying the latest from the Bouncing Souls.

I might have voted for Grunge/ progressive music genre. Maybe even a bit of electro-pop. And I agree rap should definitely be separated from pop. 2Pac would roll over in his grave if he knew he was being put next to today's Justin Timberlakes and similar. :lol:The only things I won't listen to on your list are blues, jazz and country though so I voted for all bar Justin. While the kid can sing better than I can, I still can't listen to him. I love how the young ones are singing about things in life that are years above them aka probably have no idea about in life yet. Amusing but annoying all at once.
On a final note my all-time fave music was whatever came out of the 80s and 90s! :D

How is rap and pop one option? What does Dr Dre and Snoop have in comon with Lady Gaga?

what type of bands would fit into soft rock?
for me, id go heavy rock :)
thats sort of the thing , soft rock is done by normal rock bands , guns and roses do a few "soft rock " songs , also system of a down does a song "roulette" which i guess would be classed as soft rock

This poll is in shambles! Where is acid jazz? Bluegrass? and orchestral?

I like pretty much anything except Justin Bieber/One Direction/Reece Mastin. I'm not a fan of metal either.

LOL Who chose country ?

I only ever see bad things written about country on APS

I can listen to pretty much anything. I go from Stevie Wonder and to Nickelback to Kenny Rogers to Usher to Eminem to Chilli Peppers to Micheal Jackson to Mariah Carey to Nikki Minaj... and so on...

thats sort of the thing , soft rock is done by normal rock bands , guns and roses do a few "soft rock " songs , also system of a down does a song "roulette" which i guess would be classed as soft rock

oh i get it now, thanks. If thats the case then shouldnt heavy rock and soft rock be put together since most rock bands have soft songs aswell. JMO :)

scar symmetry, pantera, Megadeth

MEtal.gif

Dubstep, techno and electro. The main ones I can think of at the moment is noisestorm, skrillex and deadmau5 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back