whats your favourite music genre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

your favourite genre

• heeavy metal

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • rap/pop

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • blues

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • heavy rock

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • death core

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • soft(tmichael buble ETC.)

• soft rock

• country

• jazz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all music exept justin beiber

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oppa is Gangnam style
tumblr_m7f4rkQqx41rbacx6o1_500.gif

dnb is my forte . have been collecting drumandbass vinyl for near on ten years . have about 11 crates of the black stuff. love all types of music as long as it isnt played on nova or any other commercial crap :D

Last edited:
ok i say heavy metal. bands like red shore,white chappel, a night in texas, the amity affliction, uried in verona, attila, mettalica, ramstein........you get the picture

Many of those are not heavy metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many types, some listed, some not. The rap pop thing is a bit funny. Snoop gaga and Nickki Cent in the house.

oh i get it now, thanks. If thats the case then shouldnt heavy rock and soft rock be put together since most rock bands have soft songs aswell. JMO :)
thats sort of what i was getting at , alot of rock bands do soft rock , it isn't exactly a separate genre , so they probably should be put together and lety rap take its rightful place on its own , not that im that into rap but its not really pop

Yep i agree, i honestly dont understand why they were put together. Either way i like this thread and would like to see what types of music everyone else is into :)

Blues and roots. It where it all began. I've played in and managed mmetal bands but my heart always been with what i heard growing up and the progression that its seen.

Nothing like some soulfull, chilled, earthy tunes to kick back to with my guitar in my hands, some good company, a beer or two and watching my little 'uns have a dance.

Yup. Blues and roots.

Love all the modern hardcore, only just started getting into all the hardcore/heavy electronic mix genres - it feels strange to suddenly have a liked expansion in music haha. But I'm sucker for all the 80's sexy glam and raw punk too.
But I'll listen to anything, I was a selected saxophonist to your overseas playing in a high school jazz/ 50s rock. Time of my life haha

To tour overseas*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back