Next AHS Meeting - Borneo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics from my latest Borneo trip, hear all about it at the next AHS meeting
DSC_0653.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

Wish I could get to the AHS meetings, unfortunately I always have Tafe on the Wednesday night. I have only been once and it was a great presentation. Borneo would have been a great trip

"No? Why?" quote

Oh ok, because he told me he recently returned from a trip to Borneo. btw those are some pretty amazing herps you found, did you use the elephant to travel in the forests or is that a wild one. Sound like it was an amazing experience.

Last edited:
Wish I could be there for the talk, have enjoyed seeing the pics so far!

Wild Elephants, yes Borneo is an amazing place full of weird and wonderful critters, I have 900 odd photos edited down from a couple of thousand....

can,t sleep at nights ,cos u don,t have anything live from Borneo in your collection???????? certainly, you can,t bring herps, but orchids and fish are quite legal imports, Forget orchids. far, far too much hastle. But fish, easy-peasy...see what,s on offer at "AQUABID " they come in via Fishchick , Brisbane. but final package, not cheap .look at the mouth-brooding bettas

Borneo is my favourite place to have travelled to, sadly it wasn't for herping but your pictures make up for it! Definitely planning to go back one day.

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

Check out the arm length!!!!!!!

For the frog lovers...
DSC_1018.jpg

For the Gecko freaks....

DSC_1672.jpg

and another Viper...
DSC_0031-1.jpg

Borneo is my favourite place to have travelled to, sadly it wasn't for herping but your pictures make up for it! Definitely planning to go back one day.

What did you go for? Diving?

Last edited:
I smuggled back a Pygmy Elephant in my sock.
So where's my pangolin then? haha ;)

Have been enjoying seeing your pics mate, what amazing biodiversity.
Now we just have to work out how to scuttle the palm oil industry so plantations can be turned back into rainforest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back