The dog thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3a6e76bf-b65a-617b.jpg

My two beautiful American bulldogs. Tully and Harley

LOL. I questioned whether to post that pic, but in the end I figured as ferocious as that beast looks with his teeth hanging out, I'm sure APS could handle it ! :p

Yeah... And your dog was showing its teeth as well....

Gave in to adopting this rodent, never. Seen an abandoned dog so unhealthy and so anxious in my life. She's tiny, clean, obedient (mostly), and best of all, doesn't make a noise!! :) her name is Chivas Regal. A bit different after growing up around pig dogs. She's also good around the reptiles - generally just doesn't care that they're around :)
3a6e3252-56ef-69f8.jpg
3a6e3252-5720-dbd5.jpg
3a6e3252-573b-b4c3.jpg
what I look at while I eat haha

31b0246f-81ce-8084.jpg

Me and my staffy x ridgeback lil
31b0246f-821b-cbea.jpg

Lil and spook our 12.5 kg fox terrier
Now before you flame me, I saw him in the pet shop when I was 12 and a spoilt brat bought his brother and the lady went to grab spooks and the girl said eww no I don't want the stupid fat one I want the skinny one!! When she took the brother spooks started to howel so much I had to buy him with all my save pocket money. He is a funny litte character. He has been on doggie weight watchers but after 2 years he is only at 11.6 :( he now has cancer and arthritis so in the last few weeks he has been allowed bones and shmackos again.
31b0246f-846c-2268.jpg

But lilian is my favorite. Such a loving dog an I have a great bond with her. I got her from the pound. I got her looked over after we bought her and the vet said she is a hermaphrodite(sp) lol I still love her even if she is a defect pup. Lol

31b0246f-837a-8514.jpg

31b0246f-83b5-af20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your naughty is that a street sign i see in the top left hand corner ;):) ive got one of the stop slow lolly pop signs , dont ask me how i got it

Bahahaha that is NOT a Parkway Drive street sign ;) I also have a giant 60 sign in the shed, I honestly have no idea where that one came from or who brought it here. It's one of those giant highway ones haha

31b0246f-81ce-8084.jpg

Me and my staffy x ridgeback lil
31b0246f-821b-cbea.jpg

Lil and spook our 12.5 kg fox terrier
Now before you flame me, I saw him in the pet shop when I was 12 and a spoilt brat bought his brother and the lady went to grab spooks and the girl said eww no I don't want the stupid fat one I want the skinny one!! When she took the brother spooks started to howel so much I had to buy him with all my save pocket money. He is a funny litte character. He has been on doggie weight watchers but after 2 years he is only at 11.6 :( he now has cancer and arthritis so in the last few weeks he has been allowed bones and shmackos again.
31b0246f-846c-2268.jpg

31b0246f-837a-8514.jpg

31b0246f-83b5-af20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is so sad :( everybody judges me for having a little dog, I guess it doesn't look right when you see a pierced and tattooed girl walking a bloody timid chihuahua down the road haha. But I wouldn't trade her for anything. When I saw how scared, and scarred she was, I had to keep her. Nobody else wanted her and she's such a brilliant animal. Pretty sure my family will have a law suit over her custody if I die.

Apoligies to everyonw who have already seen this, but worthy to those who haven't. This gets my waterworks flooding every time I watch it. The guaranteed way to make me cry. It's a beautiful video.
Last Minutes with ODEN - YouTube

Last Minutes with ODEN - YouTube

Apologies to everyone who have already seen this, but this video is beautiful. Guaranteed way to make me cry :(

http://vimeo.com/m/8191217
Not sure if the link will work. Apologies to everyone who have already seen this, but this video is beautiful. Makes me cry like a baby every time I watch it - guaranteed.

Last edited:
Bahahaha that is NOT a Parkway Drive street sign ;) I also have a giant 60 sign in the shed, I honestly have no idea where that one came from or who brought it here. It's one of those giant highway ones haha

the house we moved into has a giant train station sign from one of the Sydney stations. it weighs a tonne, its always intrigued me how exactly they got it back here....

That is so sad :( everybody judges me for having a little dog, I guess it doesn't look right when you see a pierced and tattooed girl walking a bloody timid chihuahua down the road haha.

Hubby won't even pat our fluff ball in public in case people laugh at him..... big tough tattooed guy that he is lol. but once home its his lap she sits on! :) i like the contrast of my tatts and my fluff ball.

Hubby won't even pat our fluff ball in public in case people laugh at him..... big tough tattooed guy that he is lol. but once home its his lap she sits on! :) i like the contrast of my tatts and my fluff ball.

My partner is the same, tattoos and piercings, except he absolutely baby's Chivas Regal - in public or not. It drives me crazy haha

I love this thread! Here's a new photo of our boy Easton - quite proud of this one! :p

Attachments

• P1130089 - Copy.jpg
    P1130089 - Copy.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 82

I very cautiously reopened this thread after seeing that!!! I was half expecting to see a pic of a sheeps bum. Your daggs are very nice!

These are my Aussie Bulldogs, I have already posted pics of these 2 before in this thread but this was their first trip to the beach! Poor puppies, it was the coldest and windiest day, overcast and most definitely not a beach day!! But the dogs had a ball. The 3 of us- not so much ! :) The beach we took them to is usually calm as, being a bay, but this day there was people surfing there, which is not a regular sight there.

Blocka's big slobbery lips were like magnets for the sand, and as you can tell he wasnt real impressed with the wind blowing sand into his eyes.

P1070648.jpg

LuLu loved the water, which cracked me up because if I even say the word bath near her she is the first to hide in the furthest corner under the house!!

P1070655.jpg
P1070656.jpg

P1070658.jpg

Last edited:
Some awesome dogs! Mine are at the start of the thread, cant be bothered putting them up again, its too early :)

Love the rotty but Im bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back