Other hobbies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Static89

Not so new Member
Reaction score
What other hobbies do you guys/girls have?

I have been riding motorbikes for bout a year now. Loving it. love the freedom of the mountains just cruising around. i do a bit of funs stuff on the mountains during the week when not as many people are around. this is just a quick video edit i made of my camera attached to my mates bike.

Jons riding. - YouTube

Nice bike, What is it? Where abouts do you live/ride around? I used to live in cairns and the kuranda range is a really great place to ride....in fact everywhere up there is.
I used to have heaps of hobbies.....now not so much. I used to hunt (dont ive in the bush anymore) or do stupid s.h.i.t in my car (now I drive a 4x4.....hubby pranged my pride and joy). Now we do a bit of 4x4ing and camping.

Motocross/supercross, Any type of fishing I can get mainly LBG fishing and spearing at the moment, Muay thai/ Kickboxing.

Not really a hobby, but when i get free time and hubby has free time, i love getting on the back of the Harley and going for a ride. I also enjoy fishing, drinking and photography. Being a mum doesnt leave to much "me" time so i try and find things that my daughter and i can enjoy together.

I had hobbies once but then I got married. Only joking I love 730 swimming lessons on a Saturday morning followed but any one of the other sports that quite frankly he's not that good at.

Collect rum lol..have around 60-70 bottles now..not sure been a while since I counted them all.

Collect rum lol..have around 60-70 bottles now..not sure been a while since I counted them all.
I only have a small rum collection at the moment but it's a good investment & if it fails you just drink the bottle lol

I love horse ridding! No matter whats going on in my life horse ridding makes everything better! I love to collect crystals as well! Dont have as many as I use to but im getting there! Id like to do more Tai Chi and Qigong but there is not much were I live unless your over 50..... I love to read too!!

OMG- i admire people that can collect rum (or any alcohol). That takes some serious willpower :D
It shure as hell does. I collect empty alcohol bottles I drank. I also collect rare and unusual plants. I also like to go on hikes with friends. My friends and I also meet once a week to have a boxing contest, to release tension. Kind of like a fight club. I used to race bikes. Besides reptiles the other hobby I'm really into is rideing dirt bikes.

Bikes are a huge part of my life, i raced dirtbikes for most of it, i ride fmx, trying my hand at bmx aswell, crusing around on my harley. Also 4x4 camping/fishinh/drinking. I collect bottles of spirits and beers (all unopend) hunting (for food only) along with hording everything haha

teaching medieval combat (steel weapons, none of the rubber or wooden rubbish), i also enjoy collecting various things such as star wars action figures and memorabillia (not dolls as my wife calls them.), alien, predator, basketball cards............... i am trying to deny that i am a borderline hoarder!!!!!

ride bikes and 4wd alot but that isnt where my true passion lies , i surf , always have always will , and i mean stand up on a surfboard not a shark biscuit insulting paraplegics thats not surfing ;) threw in some pics of me having a little play at shipwrecks a break on nusa lembongan an island off the coast of bali

Attachments

• IMG_5748.jpg
    IMG_5748.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5734.jpg
    IMG_5734.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5733.jpg
    IMG_5733.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 49
The obvious reptiles and what goes with it ( building enclosures and such) as i used to be a carpenter and its the only way i get to still touch my tools lol, mauy thai, mixing vinyl and cd but moving on to controllerism, get in to my aerosol art( all legalish these days lol), racing hillclimbs in the rex and Fishing.. lol I also get lightly in to rc drift, i say lightly because i dont spend heaps of cash on it as to many hobbies and not enough money lol but i do enjoy it and we have a great track in walking distance from my house.. I also collect flat peak hats.. i only have 40 or so but again at 50 odd a pop its quite expensive.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back