Show us your Albino Darwins!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy Zeus he is 8 months old.These photo's were taken a couple of months ago.

COVER PHOTO.JPG

photo 4.JPG

Thanks Skelhorn. Fingers crossed that he has done the job this year...

Attachments

• IMG_1683.jpg
    IMG_1683.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 93
My boy Pegasus

My new boy Pegasus

Attachments

• DSC00294.jpg
    DSC00294.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 65
Wow guys, these are all amazing snakes!!! Also, I'm curious...... how much would a hatchling cost? Ive heard people say things as low (and unbelievable) as $300 then some at about $1200. Just looking for a point in the right direction.

Wow guys, these are all amazing snakes!!! Also, I'm curious...... how much would a hatchling cost? Ive heard people say things as low (and unbelievable) as $300 then some at about $1200. Just looking for a point in the right direction.

Point me in the $300 direction ill take a few :p

hahaha no threads as such, just people I've asked. How much did Pegasus set you back if you don't mind me asking?

a mate of mine got his albino darwin for $600 , he didnt buy it for the price though more because the guy was close buy and he wanted to meet them first that was when he found out the price :)

Expecting a clutch this week from this one..
SAM_0380.jpg

and this is her man not the best pic but you can see how white his head gets, he show a colour she doesn't. It's like that glow in the dark stuff which is like a pale whiteish green.. kinda lol. Though my camera can't catch it..
SAM_0382.jpg

Last edited:
7cb90357-4547-dec3.jpg
7cb90357-455d-c895.jpg
7cb90357-458e-4711.jpg
7cb90357-45ad-c861.jpg

My two babies:)

Crap pic of my Albino make having a stretch in the sun earlier.
7a6c3e67-fea0-3fc9.jpg

Cheers snapped! Yeah there are some beautiful animals out there! I love these guys eyes... Can look at them for hours :)

pseudo that ones gone a little dirty ;) just kidding looks good

Show us your Albino Darwins

Hi,
Just wanting to see some different lines of Albino Darwins. ...mine are 2 years from SXR and Gary Mudge.

u6u2u8u9.jpg
atega2yp.jpg
2uhezy8y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back