Diamond breeding plan for 2013

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy-Morelia

Reaction score
guys it feels like im caught between a rock and a hard place with the just what colour diamond i want to breed with my high white male next year everyone says stick with the white others say put him across a high yellow but im looking at maybe puting him with a northern rainforest lined diamond(intergrade) what ever ya wanna call them:rolleyes: here is a couple of pics at what im looking at....the high white belongs to me the other belong to a member on APS called jezjez both pictures are males:)

Attachments

• diamond shoot 015.jpg
    diamond shoot 015.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Ziggy3.jpg
    Ziggy3.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 209
Wow I really like the look of the lined diamond!!! Now I just need to convert the granny flat, change the locks and tell the mrs I'm growing mushrooms (for some unknown reason she hates them.) Then I'll be free to get one!

Go the high white. A much more beautiful animal to my eye. Plus that way you will be breeding diamond to diamond, not diamond to intergrade

Slightly off topic but does anyone have pics of lined diamonds/intergrades. I think I'm in love!

why dont you go all out and put him across 2 females - a high yellow and a high white?

White for me. Beautiful snake and doesn't seem to be many of them around, not real good ones anyway.

Hey Spilotatim,

More than happy for you to throw him over my rather large b/w female if you think he is up to it in 2012???

PM if your interested...

Attachments

• IMG_2748.jpg
    IMG_2748.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2836.jpg
    IMG_2836.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 101
Hey Spilotatim,

More than happy for you to throw him over my rather large b/w female if you think he is up to it in 2012???

PM if your interested...

Looks like a match made in heaven to me:)

Don't wreck the black and white with yellow!!!!!!!
stick to the black and white!

I'm up for it Norm! Lol... Second pic was a bit of a rushed job from tonight as there isn't much time left for 2012 as my high Yellows have already started hooking up. I"m happy to take and send you more pics if you are interested Spilotatim...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back