Happy Advertisers on The HerpTrader :-)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
:D Quite often I receive emails from advertisers that are thrilled with the service The HerpTrader provides. Just two examples, one from the other day and one from this morning's email go like this:

"I was very impressed with the service and speed in which the reptiles were sold
Regards, xxxx"

and

"I would also like to say how helpful your service was, could not believe the rate of responses!
Thank you for everything,"

I support the Herp Shop & Herp Trader.. excellent services run by long time respected members of the herp community

I support the Herp Shop & Herp Trader.. excellent services run by long time respected members of the herp community

I'll second that :)

Steadfast, Loyal and True with old fashioned values that are near impossible to experience these days

Cheers
Sandee :)

Yep, what Colin and Sandee said!

Even after all these years, I still find it "refreshing" to deal with someone who has the same morals, principles and values - something so many could learn from! :)

Keep up the good work guys! :)

All the best,
Carolyn

Both myself and Garth have found Brian and Judy nothing but EXCELLENT to deal with and fantastic service.
Keep up the great work. Ummm in saying that I need to order some goods from Brian...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back