Special little princess

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
222199_10150228373073274_3859922_n.jpg

Our little angel doing really well. Hopefully we can bring her home very soon!!

hows she going Bel gaining weight and all not to many steps backwards ?

She is absolutley Gorgeous!! Congrats!!

Thank you :)

hows she going Bel gaining weight and all not to many steps backwards ?

Everyone is very happy with where she is at, we are very lucky. She has put on weight, almost 500grams.......which doesnt sound like a great deal, but apparently a good number for her to have reached & she is looking much healthier. All other tests have came back with great results, she responds to light/voices etc, is feeding & sleeping etc very well & is breathing unassisted. We just have to work on 'bulking' her up some more, & hopefully she will be home in the next mnth.

Congrats with the tiny tot. All mine where preemies as well, but one at 30 weeks. She was double of yours 600 gram though and after just 4 weeks I took her home :). She looks to do VERY well at that tender gestation age, hope she continues in that great path and all the best to your family

Thank you :)

Everyone is very happy with where she is at, we are very lucky. She has put on weight, almost 500grams.......which doesnt sound like a great deal, but apparently a good number for her to have reached & she is looking much healthier. All other tests have came back with great results, she responds to light/voices etc, is feeding & sleeping etc very well & is breathing unassisted. We just have to work on 'bulking' her up some more, & hopefully she will be home in the next mnth.

Thats Great Bel I'm so pleased to hear she's going full steam ahead wont be much longer and she will be huge and you will be thinking OMG you were never that little .... I know i have one of those myself hes now 13 and in high school ... I wait for updates very please little poppet is doing well

Congrats with the tiny tot. All mine where preemies as well, but one at 30 weeks. She was double of yours 600 gram though and after just 4 weeks I took her home :). She looks to do VERY well at that tender gestation age, hope she continues in that great path and all the best to your family

Yes it is amazing just how quick they grow in those last few months, she sure did miss out on alot of it!! After many complications we never expected her to do this well, while we hoped for the best, we prepared for the worst. THANKFULLY, she is a strong little munchkin, & we are all very excited at the thought of her being home soon!!

Thats Great Bel I'm so pleased to hear she's going full steam ahead wont be much longer and she will be huge and you will be thinking OMG you were never that little .... I know i have one of those myself hes now 13 and in high school ... I wait for updates very please little poppet is doing well

Oh dont i know it......my youngest just turned 7......i spent the day in tears!! :oops: I just cant believe how fast they go from being our little babies to becoming young adults who know more then us!! LOL I am loving watching Milly grow at the moment, but im sure that before long i will be wishing she would just slow down!! Thank you for your thoughts xo

Beautiful to see Bel, just goes to show she's got some good genes there :D

A beautiful bright-eyed little button. Already looking cheeky! I am so pleased at her amazing progress to date... you so very much deserve it!

Blue

Beautiful to see Bel, just goes to show she's got some good genes there :D

She sure does have some good genes, she is such a little trooper!!

Such a little poser :lol: She's very cute, well done Bel.

Thanks Crystal. Yes she sure is a poser!! She obviously gets that from her big sister!! :lol: I see their eyes light up whenever the camera comes out!!

A beautiful bright-eyed little button. Already looking cheeky! I am so pleased at her amazing progress to date... you so very much deserve it!

Blue

Thank you Mike, she sure is a true blessing, a little break from all our sadness!! We are all totally in love!!

I am reminded of the words of the song: "A little ray of sunshine, was born into the world. A little ray of sunshine, in the shape of a girl". Bask in your little one's glow - she clearly is bringing sunshine into all your hearts. I could not hope for more than that for you and yours. Thankyou for sharing such a wonder. It is uplifting to see such a tiny mite, starting from the back marker, make such definitive progress against the odds. She most certainly is a special young lady in many ways. One only has to look into her eyes to fall in love with her. May she continue to bring you all blessings day by day.

Blue

Congrats!
1 pound 6?

I was like 10.4 or something ridiculous.. haha

Good luck and all the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back