Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kodie,

What happened to the promised video?

You need to realise that when people with your best interests at heart and doing their best to help you, make reasonable requests in order to do so, and all you do is change the subject to something less relevant in response, you are not going to be are not going to be held in high esteem. So if you don’t wish to garner a reputation as a troll, waster, dipstick and general abuser of the system and the users thereof... Then learn to do the right thing, starting NOW!

If you don’t intend to do the right thing, then I hope you choke on the excrement that is bound to come your way in copious quantities and that you richly deserve, because decent people have got other people so much more deserving to deal with and help!!!

I think we need a button on threads entitled “PATHETIC!”

Blue

Kodie,

What happened to the promised video?

You need to realise that when people with your best interests at heart and doing their best to help you, make reasonable requests in order to do so, and all you do is change the subject to something less relevant in response, you are not going to be are not going to be held in high esteem. So if you don’t wish to garner a reputation as a troll, waster, dipstick and general abuser of the system and the users thereof... Then learn to do the right thing, starting NOW!

If you don’t intend to do the right thing, then I hope you choke on the excrement that is bound to come your way in copious quantities and that you richly deserve, because decent people have got other people so much more deserving to deal with and help!!!

I think we need a button on threads entitled “PATHETIC!”

Blue

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, I'm afraid the warning has come much too late for this one. My vote is to just ignore his threads and move on to more worthwhile areas like the 'What should I name my herp?' threads :rolleyes:

And I so know how you love those thread Tsubukai! LOL.

Blue

It's not a great vid but it's obviously a Darwin. If after 10 years of owning Morelia, your friend thinks it's a Bredli, you should probably stop going to him for advice.

Devils Advocate here, but why are we pointing out the faults of a young guy asking a legitimate question? I know forum wars are fun and all that, but just curious as to why we cannot help a newbie snake owner with a simple query whilst at the same time helping him realise where the error of his knowledge stems from?

I remember getting my first 2 snakes and learning new things daily. We cant know it all, but if we cant help those who dont know, how are we meant to ensure that the next person who wants to look after snakes does the right things and isnt afraid to ask for advice?

My 2c which on the internet is equivelant to .12333 rec internet likes

EDIT- Thanks Tsubakai, I rescind my previous statement above after a bit of a read

Last edited:
Look at previous threads from the OP and you will soon see a trend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Devils Advocate here, but why are we pointing out the faults of a young guy asking a legitimate question? I know forum wars are fun and all that, but just curious as to why we cannot help a newbie snake owner with a simple query whilst at the same time helping him realise where the error of his knowledge stems from?

I remember getting my first 2 snakes and learning new things daily. We cant know it all, but if we cant help those who dont know, how are we meant to ensure that the next person who wants to look after snakes does the right things and isnt afraid to ask for advice?

My 2c which on the internet is equivelant to .12333 rec internet likes

EDIT- Thanks Tsubakai, I rescind my previous statement above after a bit of a read

From somebody that uses APS for entertainment torture from time to time......

LOVE the edit lol

Yep that is a Darwin. You will find the colours change as it grows.
Maybe have a look through the thread on Darwins you will see the differences.

Ozimid - Even "starred out" words are against the site rules. Don't get yourself infractioned for the sake of the OP - He's not worth it.

:) .... i saw it was a quote .... But you do need to be careful if you do a quote of something that will get the OP a infraction ... lol .. i was nice that time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back