Bearded Dragon Breeders!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomous_RBB

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Well I am looking for another beardie again, see my other thread in the help section :(
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows someone that might have hatchies due sept/oct/nov/dec this year.
I am looking for a well known bearded dragon breeder with a very high success rate as we have had some bad luck :(
I really miss having a beardie however I do not want to go "private" again, as I said, I am looking for a reputable breeder.
Cheers
Samantha

Edit - Sorry meant to put Central Coast, Hunter Valley Area >.<

Last edited:
Just Lizards are IMO one of the best if not the best breeders of bearded dragons in QLD. I have stayed with them for a few months and all their animals are in top condition and checked/spot cleaned daily and fed fresh food. Brenda is awesome to deal with i highly recommend her! Right now she has high reds in the incubator and whites i think... Give her a call, just google the website 'Just Lizards' :)

Thank you for the recommendation, Shame she doesn't live closer though as we are hoping to go and see the beardies and pick them out ourselves.
Thank you heaps anyway :)

Hey BlackHeaded92! :)

You will find, just by browsing through the for sale ads here, there are LOADS of breeders of Beardies! Your 'job' is to weed out the ones that have the best reputation... I could list quite a few here, but not sure if "free plugs" are allowed on the open forum!

Best,
Carolyn

;) I am guessing you have already checked The HerpTrader ads?

Sure have, one of the first places I look, we are just not looking for one, until we come back from holidays at the end of September. So are mainly looking to see if any place around the central coast/hunter area that are recommended breeders, have any hatchies after then or thats when they will start advertising them as 3 months/4 months etc.
I will definitely look there again when we are actually looking. I did however see those Frillies ;3 They are adorable.

Hey BlackHeaded92! :)

You will find, just by browsing through the for sale ads here, there are LOADS of breeders of Beardies! Your 'job' is to weed out the ones that have the best reputation... I could list quite a few here, but not sure if "free plugs" are allowed on the open forum!

Best,
Carolyn

Thank you Carolyn, with still being new to the industry, it is hard to still weed out the ones that are not genuine. Some are easy and some not so easy.
If you can I would love a pm with some of those breeders on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back