TV snake expert in hospital after deadly king cobra bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be one of those new type of King Cobra from Antartica. I heard they are swimming across the oceans to the rest of the world.

wow i might be a bit more careful with my pet at home now that i have seen what a King Cobra looks like it seems i was sold one unknowingly, guess I'm lucky shes never bitten me yet

Boy, what a stuff up
"Deadly... a fearsome King Cobra like the one that bit Mark"
"Face palm" its not even a cobra

Last edited:
he was feeding the king cobra when it bit him the snakes name was sleeping beauty

he was feeding the king cobra when it bit him the snakes name was sleeping beauty

- - - Updated - - -

they stuffed up lol though i heard he is recovering

Shropshire , i thought that was a pretend county for a tv add!

Speedy recovery to mark o'shea. Great herpetologist and a good bloke

Sent from my GT-S5830T using Tapatalk 2

Was sorry to hear this this morning! Wishing him the best for a speedy recovery.

On the subject of venemoids, listen to the 10min clip on youtube of Urban Jungle Radio's interview with 'him'. I thought it was a spoof, it's that bad...

Guys,
If any one has actually met Mark he is a really nice guy with a passion for reptiles 2nd to none. This story is marred by some typically inadequate journalism and while I do see the funny side dont lose sight that a great herper could be fighting for his life.

From what people are saying Mark sounds like a really passionate guy, its sad that he got bitten and I wish him a speedy recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back