Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should the APS freebie section be used for "wanted for free" adverts or not?

• NO

Votes: 87 90.6%
  • YES

Votes: 9 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up.........oh "Animal Horders" is on Gem (90) at 1930 tomorrow night, may be worth watching, opps that will actually be tonight now;)

Last edited:
It's amazing the person asking for the free reptiles then tries to turn it into a ******* contest saying they could afford any snake they want.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by saintanger
thank god for people like me

Oh my....

I will take and accept all unwanted cash and give them a loving and well cared for home. Don't worry I already have an enclosure for all of them (my wallet)
Ha!

funny how all the freebie askers are getting very cage defensive.

Easily post of the thread.

madeira and portugal different accent/ dialect, some words spelt different and some words are completely different. learnt spanish at scool and from my mum.

my point is just because we can afford a pet why not take one in that someone no longer wants or can care for.

i don't think it's the fact that it's taking one someone no longer wants people disagree with it's the holding your hand out begging for it people don't tend to agree with .... if people have things to give away they tend to do it on their terms ,,,and more often than not, not to people asking for it

Asking for anything for free is something that I would never do. Maybe it was the way I was brought up as if I had asked for anything for free I was sure to get a hiding. Sure, I have been fortunate enough that I have had some reptiles given to me, but I have never asked. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is great to discuss subjects like this. There is no excuse to be nasty or name call to others who have a difference of opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
this whole thread has had most of the points stated from either side of the coin I think..
I wont close the thread but it seems to be going in circles and looks to have had its day.. there's really no point going over and over and labouring the same points page after page :|

geez page after page of rubbish and fighting in typical APS fashion..
how about members try something new, crazy, revolutionary and different as an experiment and
TRY TO BE NICE TO EACH OTHER :) (please)

no more adverts asking for free reptiles, rodents or accessories please..
adverts offering these items for free in the freebies section are always welcome.. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back