Photos needed of Komodo dragon and venomous snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renenet

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

For one of my biology assignments this semester, I have to make a poster. Naturally I am doing mine on reptiles.

I am looking for two awesome photos for visual impact, one of a Komodo dragon, the other of one of the iconic venomous Australian snakes. The dragon will be on the left side of the poster facing inwards; the snake will be on the right, also facing inwards. If the snake is in strike mode with mouth open and fangs showing, all the better.

I will be searching elsewhere, of course, but I thought I'd ask here on the off chance someone has something cool. I cannot pay you (student budget), but your photo will be on display for several weeks at the uni and you will definitely be credited.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Ren

I will look on Google, definitely. Unis are very big on referencing (it's an antiplagiarism thing, as well as professional) and I have to credit the photo. Much of the time on Google you don't know who the photographer was, so I'm trying to find photos I can easily source.

Austin Stevens is a well known professional reptile photographer and if you got a good picture of his it would be an easy source

Good ideas, guys. Thanks. I didn't even think of the elapid thread.

Also do a search for Creative Commons on Flickr - hundreds of thousands of images and all you require is to credit the name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back