Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your Favourite Carpet?

• Jungle

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Coastal

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Murray

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Southern

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Diamond

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazordous-Herps

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I would like to know what is you favorite species of Morelia. I currently own a Jungle carpet python and even thought he is a feisty little guy I wouldn't have him any other way. But I want to know what you guys think so vote for the best one in your mind.

Favourite morelia amethistina not a Carpet python but close and Morelia bredli as it was my first python[h=1][/h]

I didn't add the bredli but if I did I think they would be winning and jags are not on there as I wanted just the normal types of carpet. And the Southern carpet scientific name is Morelia spilota imbricata. Also known as the south-western carpet python

If you're calling it M.spilota imbricata you should be calling it Morelia spilota bredli as the unpublished paper that showed Bredli should be a separate species also showed imbricata as a separate species. (The original description of Bredli as a separate species being useless.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back