What is he doing?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveNT

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The bhp has developed a strange new behaviour. He is cruising around his tank as usual then gets to this particular point and freezes. No tongue flicking just staring at this spot on the branch. Nowhere else, just this one spot. It's the 3rd time I've found him doing this. This time for 20 minutes!

DSC_0386.jpgDSC_0387.jpgDSC_0388.jpg

Crazy guy! What is he up to lol?

My girl does this often, although I don't think she is staring at anything, as she isn't always in the same position - I figured she was just trying to catch the ray's of the "sun".

Might be "thermo-regulaturizing" himself, and chasing a cool piece of ambient air;)

There maybe a ghost childreni in there and hes waiting for a meal :)

It's not really a piece of wood. He knows something we don't. * X-Files music* :lol:

It's not really a piece of wood. He knows something we don't. * X-Files music* :lol:

I think you're right! How could I not see it? He's communicating with aliens! That means his kids will be 50% het for alien communication! It'll be worth SQUILLIONS!

Its a nice bhp steve.... ill take a het alien lol
Never seen that in my python but my vitticeps will do it for 10 min or so it looks like the fell face first and broke there neck. You can sometimes pick them up and they don't move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back